Welcome to the newest update on private healthcare in The Netherlands. In this newsletter we cover the following news and issues:
- In the previous update we talked about the entrance of Acibadem Healthcare Group in the Dutch market with a new general hospital. Since then yet another Turkish group has entered the Dutch market. Will other follow?
- Tandvitaal, the Dutch dentistry chain with 185 locations in The Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium is being sold. Who will use this opportunity to enter the European dentistry market?
- None of the large European elderly care operators are currently operating in The Netherlands. Is Orpea now entering the Dutch market?
- Most Dutch health care operators are non-profit foundations. How can these be acquired?
- In our Snapshot we give an overview of Bergman Clinics, an operators of private clinics.