I hope that you have all had a good transition to 2021. We all hope that 2021 will; be a better year than 2020, but the shocking happenings in Washington last week and the explosive growth bin COVID-19 infections in many countries has not been a good start. Let us hope that the ongoing vaccination programs will quickly get up to speed and allow us to move back to a “new normal”.
In the meanwhile, there have been several new developments in the Dutch healthcare sector. In this update we cover:
- Apax France to acquire Mentaal Beter. Will investors look at other Dutch mental care operators?
- Process related to Mediq is in the end phase. Who will be the new owner?
- Largest Dutch provider of disabled care with innovative financing program. Will other organizations follow?
- New report from insurance companies highlights need for large investments. Where will the financing come from?
- Bergman continues growth in Dutch market. What is happening to the sales process?