We are living in crazy times. I am sure that you are all sharing my worries about both the present and the future. At the moment we cannot do anything but follow set rules and suggested advice. Let us do our utmost best to support the front-line healthcare worker dealing with the direct effects of the corona virus. One of the best ways to do this is to stay healthy and make sure that you do not do anything that can spread the virus. Keep strong!
Even though it seems that the world is stopping this is luckily not the case, and there is actually interesting news to report from the Dutch healthcare sector:
- Bergman Clinics still open for business. What will happen to the sales process?
- Private equity the key driver for acquisitions in the Dutch healthcare market. Will interest continue to grow?
- Orpea makes new acquisition. Who is now the market leader?
- Key judgement makes provision of long-term care more attractive. Will there be more activity in the sector?
- In our snapshot we provide an overview of the TopzorgGroep, a chain of physiotherapy providers